- Tutoring for Excellence was established in 1996, our history is an excellent indicator of our successful approach to tuition.
- Each student has an individually tailored program designed to complement the student’s particular subject, syllabus or curriculum, with scope for extension or remedial work as required.
- Tutors are carefully reviewed in a three-stage process that tests their academic background, skill level and experience, personality, manner, motivation and reliability.
- All tutors are qualified teachers, university graduates or university students undertaking study in related disciplines.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are unhappy at any time you are free to change tutors or cease tuition.
- Tutoring For Excellence is owned and operated by a fully qualified teacher and ex principal, with over 15 years industry experience in the public and private education sectors, both nationally and internationally.
Currently completing a Bachelor of Commerce Major in Accounting and a Bachelor of Information Technology.
Bachelor of Politics & International Relations (Major in National Security) and a Masters of International Development (Major in Conflict Studies and Reconstruction)
Bachelor of Science with a major in Biomedical Science
Recently completed a Bachelor of Arts, Major in Philosophy and Drama.
Patrick is completing a Bachelor of Journalism and Bachelor of Arts (Dean's Scholar).
Bachelor of Arts (Major in History, English and Drama) and a Bachelor of Education
amantha is completing a Bachelor of International and Global Studies, Major in Government and International Relations
Vanessa has completed a Bachelor of Arts with an English major and is currently completing a Master of Primary Teaching
Bachelor of Science (Advanced) majoring in Mathematics and a Bachelor of Arts
Completing a Bachelor of Psychology (Honours) with a major in Psychology